Sunday, July 19, 2009

Miracle phone

During my birthday about a year ago, I placed my nokia 6260 phone right beside a bowl of melting ice. Accidentally Cynthia, my girlfriend, spilled a few ice droplets in my phone's keypads. She hurriedly tried to pat the drops. But then, my cellphone gave in. It was still on but the screen was entirely white. We tried everything to revive this fella. We even took the battery out and let 'em dry overnight. Unfortunately all our efforts was in vain. So we took it to nokia to have it repaired. Sadly, they told us it was beyond repair. Ouch! And to think this was a "finally-you're-graduating-gift" from my mother. Taking in a deep breath, I just kept my phone at home. No hard feelings whatsoever to Cynthia by the way. It wasn't intentional.
Fast forward a year and 4 months later, someone told me one of the best repair shop in our place. I visited that place, but the technician was not around so we have to come back later. So I just deiced to undrain the battery. Then when I turn it on, to my surprise and astonishment, my phone was fine. I tested everything, the camera, the incoming/outgoing calls, bluetooth - all was "A" ok. To cut it short, my cellphone healed itself!
I guess my phone just needed time to heal. =') love this phone!

1 comment:

cyn said...

im so happy for u hn2! hehe