Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Maybe one day"

Here are the words to my latest song. This is to the tune of Parokya ni Edgar's "maybe someday", which is actually a Christmas song but the melody is also fitting for a hopeless romantic love song. So I decided to change the words. I haven't recorded this song yet. You can download Parokya ni Edgar's "maybe someday" at limewire so you could check it out. Then try to imagine to fit my lyrics into that song. I guess some guys can relate to this song. hekhek...=' ) My version is called "Maybe one day".

I.
I've been looking straight at you
wond'ring if you see me too
I've been saving all your smiles
even though it isn't mine

I've been practicing the lines
to say to you and have your time
But each time I try to come close
I lose my words, I lose my voice

I wonder if you'll go with me
if this is all I'll ever be
I wonder if you'll take my hand
if I tell you "you are the one"

C:
maybe one day
you'll go my way

II.
I get lost inside your eyes
I feel like I could touch the sky
Everytime that you are near
my pain and worries disappear

maybe one day we will share
an afternoon just anywhere
then we'll chase away the night
I'll hold you closer right here by my side

( C )

III.
I could look at you all day
but I wanna have you everyday
but I'm afraid you might say "no"
what happens next, I just don't know

I'm not sure if you'll give me
a chance to know you in this dream
I could give you my whole heart
if you give me just one chance to start

*char!*

No comments: