Friday, March 9, 2012

The Offroads Coffee

        One of my favorite coffee place here in Cebu is The Offroads, located along F. Cabahug street Ayala access road, just a stone's throw away from the border of Mandaue and Cebu City.

  It has a great laid back ambiance, good internet speed and great customer service provided by the staff.

  I think the one thing that Offroads Coffee has to offer that easily stands out among the other coffee place are the PRICES! Of all the cafe's I have tried, none of the prices could compare here. Their products are cheapER! An order of caffe latte only costs P50 as compared to other P110 cup. My favorite here is the OreoMix, (see picture) less coffee taste, but not too "chocolate-ty" either. Perfect for me. =') Not to be bias or anything, but their coffee even tastes better than that of large established coffee shop.
  Parking is never a problem, and it is likewise convenient to the commuters. I would definitely recommend this to anybody.

                                                                     




No comments: