Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome back me!


Ey blogworld! I'm back! It's been a loooooonnnng layoff for me from blogging. I guess I just ran out of ideas on what to fill my blog with. The last time I check, I was starting a short story here entitled "Under the same grey sky", which by the way is still to be finished. I was thinking of deleting this when I logged back in but, hey, I spent hours of thoughts and imagination for that. So I think it deserves to be kept.

Anyhoo, I've just recently learned of someone who's been blogging for quite sometime now. A friend gave me her blogsite and I was excited to check it out because my friend said her blog was very artistic and creative. So when I did check it out I was not let down. Very colorful paint of words, emotion-filled pictures, random bubble thoughts. I guess I was inspired to continue my blog. I want to make this better and more vibrant. I've learned a technique to draw out the phenomena "boring" that I've come upon on other blogs. One word. Pictures. Pictures give more interest in whatever one is reading. So I've decided to put more pictures than words in my blog. That way my blog wouldn't get so boring, and the reader would want to click to the next page and not the "x" button.

So anything goes here. This'll be my semi-personal diary, my emotional outlet alternative (music and photography are the others), random thoughts paper, food or product critique...whatever touches (or bothers) my mind. =')

So keep posted!

Amping!

No comments: